( 01 day, daily tour)
AM : Pick up you at the Hotel. Transfer for visiting Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Uncle Ho’s House ( Close on Friday/ Monday) – One Pillar Pagoda ( One of the Oldest Pagoda in Hanoi back to 11th century)
– Tran Quoc Pagoda was situated on West Lake ( Pearl of Ha noi)
– History or Army Museum ( where you can understand our history /also with lively pictures of our country when facing with invaders during the war)
– Temple of the Literature ( First of the Vietnam University near 1000 year old called VAN MIEU QUOC TU GIAM) Have lunch with our local Vietnamese foods
PM : Visit to Ethnology Museum ( where exhibited the culture of
Vietnamese minority groups over 2000m2 square with original house of tribe people). Back to Hanoi Old Quarter for your sightseeing at Hanoi Opera House ( more than 100 years original modern with Opera House in Paris ) – Visit to Hoan Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son Temple with glory legend. Special tour to 36 Old Quarter by Trishaw ( Xich Lo ).- Enjoy for our traditional show : Water Puppet Troupe in Thang Long Theater before drive you back to the hotel.. End of the tous
Price : USD 25 .00/pax ( applied for minimum 02 pax)
· Vehicle (A/C):P County 29 seats, Ford transit 16 seats lastest model .
· Driver: proficient, enthusiastic, experienced.
· Tour guide: English speaking guide experienced .
· Entrance fees: During tour.
· Lunch: Vietnamese meal (standard and hygienic meal).
Insurance, drinks, telephone, tips to guide and other private services