Itinerary : PHU YEN – TUY HOA 4D3N
Day 01 : SAIGON ARRIVAL (L,D)
Arrival in Sai Gon by morning or noon flight.
Upon arrival transit to domestic airport to take fight to Nha Trang- Cam Ranh Airport. Pick up at Cam Ranh and transfer to Tuy Hoa – Phu Yen – visit stopver for photo shoot on the way. Arrival in Tuy Hoa. Check in hotel . Dinner & overnight in Tuy Hoa
Day 02 DAI LANH – SEALIGHT HOUSE – LONG THUY (B,L,D)
Transfer to to Dai Lanh Beach – One of most famous coast line in Southern of Vietnam.
Enjoy special breakfast here with seafood – fresh squids hot pot and porridge, then visit to Dai Lanh Beach. Drive back to Tuy Hoa – Cross over to Ca Mountain Pass ( Deo Ca) – Stopover in Vung Ro Bay – here you can learn story about “ Zero Trip Journey ” – where happened in Ho Chi Minh trails on sea during the American War .
Visit to Lobster farm and how they feed the marine animal
- Cape Verella – Mui Dien – the Eastern Cap of Vietnam with Light House was built by French in 1890.
- Watching longest coach line with white sand from cape hight
Have lunch in Tuy Hoa Town with special seafood .
Afternoon, you will visit and swimming at Long Thuy Beach and get your dinner in coast line. Overnight in Tuy Hoa after hunting night market in town.
Day 03 XUAN DAI BAY – DA DIA RAPIDS – O LOAN LAGOON
– MANG LANG TEMPLE (B,L,D)
Having your breakfast in Tuy Hoa. Depart to visit Northern part of Phu Yen . You will visit to :
- Den Rapids : the nature beauty with stone layer along the coach line – You can watch Xuan Dai Bay from here was created by Co Ma Mountain in 15km long combine with Cu Mong Lagoon. All created the nature romantic harmony romantic scenery .
- Da Dia Rapids : the national beauty attraction with many stone layer with hexagon sharp stone or oval and square sharp mixed in blue sea – This one of the most famous Rapids attraction in the World like Ireland rapids.
- O Loan Lagoon : visit to this lagoon with BBQ seafood lunch special taste O Loan scallop
- Afternoon, visit to Mang Lang Temple – the Gothic architecture style was buit by French in 1892 – here you can listen to story about disseminate of St Andre Phu Yen – watching the fist Vietnamese modern writing book- Next place is Tam Giang dam and Tu Quang Pagoda ( the White pagoda – famous by 20 mango trees with more than 200 years oldBack to Tuy Hoa for your shopping time in Tuy Hoa market.Dinner & overnight in town.
- DAY 04 : TUY HOA – HO CHI MINH CITY DEPARTURE (B)
- Breakfast at hotel, transfer you to Tuy Hoa Airport to take flight at 09:25 back to Sai Gon.10:25 arrival in Saigon – transit to next international terminal for your flight home. End of the tour.