From the expressive architecture outside to the authentic signature JW Marriott services inside, this Marriott hotel in Hanoi, Vietnam welcomes you to experience the new definition of contemporary luxury, located in the new central business district, adjacent to the National Convention Center of West Hanoi. The JW Marriott Hotel Hanoi is a breathtaking Vietnam 5-star hotel that is the perfect place for regional and global meetings, incentives and any type of gathering. This hotel offers one of the largest and most innovative meeting venues in the region including 2 ballrooms and extensive foyer areas, covering 3,600sqm, distinguishing us from other Hanoi, Vietnam hotels. Our spacious 5-star hotel includes several restaurants such as the JW Café, creating international and local cuisine, the French Grill, where you can dine on traditional international flavors, and a Chinese restaurant featuring the best of Cantonese cooking.
Our lodging in Hanoi has 48-square-meter guest rooms with wood floors and floor-to-ceiling windows.
* All rooms have wireless high-speed Internet and spacious work desks ideal for business travelers.
* Each of our striking hotel rooms in Hanoi, Vietnam offers separate marble shower and bath units.
* Our luxury Hanoi hotel rooms feature aromatherapy amenities to promote relaxation and enjoyment.
* Rooms have 42-inch flat panel TVs, international cable and Bose sound systems with iPod docks.
Fully stocked minibars and 24-hour room service are readily available at our hotel rooms in Hanoi.
At this Hotel
* French GrillFrench
* Featuring inspired French classics and seductive favourites in a vibrant and lively atmosphere, the French Grill offers 82 seats in a modern design, including private dining room, a walk-in wine cooler, a largest open kitchen in Hanoi and more.
==> Open for dinnerDress code: Smart Casual Phone: +84 04 38335588 ext. 1142 Make a Reservation
This international delight is one of Hanoi, Vietnam restaurants offering both buffet and a la carte selections in a modern, inviting atmosphere among lakeside vistas. Distinct open cooking stations feature a variety of authentic Asian cuisines.
Open for breakfast, lunch and dinnerPhone: +84 04 38335588 ext. 1125
Make a Reservation
Crystal Jade PalaceChinese
Our modern and crisp design distinguishes us from other Chinese restaurants in Hanoi, Vietnam. We create signature Cantonese cuisine in a beautiful setting with six private dining rooms, including three with outdoor terraces overlooking the lake.
==> Open for lunch and dinnerPhone: +84 4 38335588 ext. 1137 Make a Reservation
The Lounge is residential, casual, social and one of the most relaxed lounges in Hanoi, Vietnam. Our soothing and warm environment is perfect for a signature afternoon tea or to wind down with your friends or colleagues after a long and successful day. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner
Antidote is a unique and trendy option for bars in Hanoi, Vietnam, catering to a modern crowd looking for a chic, upscale experience with expertly crafted drinks. We are a great place to gather and recap your day or to enjoy our DJ’s fresh beats. Open for dinner