The Tirant hotel offers 80 rooms of 5 different room-styles to accommodate the needs of any business and leisure travelers: 9 Classic rooms, 22 Deluxe rooms, 22 Premium Deluxe rooms, 18 Executive rooms, 9 Grand Suite rooms.
Our Classic & Deluxe Rooms are lavishly styled with glass enclosed showers, 9 ft ceilings, 32 in HD LCD televisions and an abundance of other amenities.
Besides the amenities offered in the Classic and Deluxe rooms, our Executive rooms feature beautiful street view. Furthermore, rooms on the higher floors are equipped with small balcony.
Our Tirant Suite Rooms offer 450 SQ ft of living space, with two 55 in smart TVs, laptop and spacious resting area. The room is also equipped with large and modern bathroom which has bathtub jacuzzi. Every Tirant Suite has a balcony overlooking Old Quarter street or Hoan Kiem lake, which is a special symbol of our city, Hanoi. Tirant Suites are truly aimed at indulging your every travel need.
- SIZE 20 m²
- BED One large queen size bed
- MAX 20 m²,
- Hanoi Tirant hotel offers nine beautifully decorated Classic Queen Bed guest rooms that have been stylishly furnished with an array of modern amenities and facilities. Being in a smallest room of the hotel, guests will experience a cozy feeling like the Old Quarter itself where every house is packed and next to each other.
- SIZE 23 m²
- BED One queen size or two twin beds
- MAX23 m²
- Twenty-two Deluxe rooms of Tirant hotel are furnished with windows (back of the house, no view is available), wooden floor, large King-size bed or twin size beds, working desk & computer, a well-stocked mini bar, refrigerator and safety box.
- SIZE 25 m²
- BED Queen size or twin bed
- MAX 25 m²
- Twenty-two Tirant Premium Deluxe rooms features other amenities just like the Deluxe room type; however, the Premium Deluxe rooms have small windows, making them perfect for guests who require open windows with fresh air, yet a quieter space since the view offered is from beside the building, not upfront from the street.
- SIZE 33 m²
- BED Queen size or twin bed
- MAX 33 m².
- Eighteen Hanoi Tirant hotel’s warm and spacious Executive rooms feature the interesting view of the Hanoi Old Quarter’s GiaNgu Street. With a royal and elegant designed bedroom and a large bathroom that has a vast bath or shower cubicle, our Executive Room is the perfect choice for both business and leisure travelers.
Located from 7th up to 10th floor,nine Tirant Suites feature the panoramic and exclusive view of the city. They are luxuriously accommodated and conveniently furnished to suit the needs of even the most discerning visitors.
- Welcome drink upon arrival.
- Complimentary shoe shine service
- Buffet breakfast
- Late check-out until 1.00pm (subject to availability.)
- Room service
- Smoking area
- Laundry service
- 24-hour luggage porter
- Free usage of pool & Gym
- Daily newspapers
- Audible smoke alarms in rooms
- Deadbolts and/or locks in rooms
- Keycard-operated door locks
- Sprinkler in room
- Emergency info in rooms
- Security peephole
Equipment in Room:
- Welcome fresh fruit on arrival
- One option bed: queen size bed, only suitable for two persons
- DVD player and headphones (on request)
- 220/240 V AC
- Airconditioning, with fresh air ventilation
- Emergency exit map
- Free in-room mineral water
- Safe deposit box in room
- Crib in room (on request)
- Direct dial telephone
- Manual temperature control
- Remote TV control
- Satellite/cable colour TV
- TV with VCR
- Wi-Fi in your room
- Work desk and desktop in all rooms
- High speed transmission line
- Coffee/tea making facilities
- Iron and iron board (on request)
Equipment in Bathroom:
- Hair dryer in bathroom
- Make-up/magnifying mirror
With our current facility, we can make use of the space given and organize from small meeting to big meeting up to 40 people.
Meeting room is set up on the 12th floor with modern projector system, speakers and convenient table and chair setting. We also carter tea break and special brunch or snack according to your request.
If you would like to make reservation or any inquiries for the meeting room, please contact us at email@example.com
We would be honor to make your meeting, either for business purpose or leisure purpose, a wonderful event to remember