Meliá Hanoi, a hotel for travellers with an eye for class
- Centrally located with major attractions nearby
- Elegant interiors with gorgeous views of the city
- Magnificent conference and meeting facilities
- Personalized service at The Level
- First-class dining experiences
- The hotel reception accept UnionPay card payment
Welcome to the Meliá Hanoi
Beautifully located in the heart of Vietnam’s capital, Meliá Hanoi welcomes all who are looking for splendid accommodation, first-class facilities, and warm service.
Luxurious rooms and a wide array of facilities, from a state-of-the-art business center to an outdoor swimming pool, make the hotel a perfect choice for business or leisure. The Meliá Hanoi also offers diners a world of culinary delights to explore, from the international themed buffets of El Patio to the local flavors of El Oriental.
Strategically located in Hanoi, the hotel stands a short distance from many key districts and major attractions such as the Hanoi Opera House, Old Quarter, Temple of Literature, and Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum. Celebrating the nation’s rich culture and traditions, including the natural wonder of Ha Long Bay, the hotel’s tour desk offers guests many ways to explore Vietnam.
With spectacular views in every room, dedicated staff, and outstanding facilities, the Meliá Hanoi is perfect for anyone looking to melt the city’s hustle and bustle away and experience the ultimate in rest and relaxation.
HEART OF HANOI
- Meliá Hanoi is remarkably located. Major business, government and diplomatic centers are all within a 5 km radius and Hanoi’s Old Quarter, known for the allure of its cultural heritage and shopping, is footsteps away
COZY AND COMFORTABLE
- All of the hotel’s rooms are elegantly decorated and command breathtaking views of the Red River or Hanoi itself.
- Every room is designed to be a delightful escape from the hustle and bustle of the city. We even have a special pillow menu to choose from so everything will feel just right.
THE LEVEL: PINNACLE OF SERVICE
- The Level offers the best in hospitality by delivering personalized service that aims to meet and exceed every expectation. Rooms are specially prepared and every thought given to ensure all the benefits of modern-day conveniences. Experience a new level of hotel hospitality at The Level.
- The exquisite flavors on offer at Melia Hanoi are best described as a journey for the senses. Tingle every taste bud with El Patio’s international delicacies or relish every exciting kick of local fare at El Oriental. One thing is for sure, at Meliá Hanoi, food is an integral part of our make up.
REST AND RELAXATION
- Expected from any high-end modern hotel, the Meliá Hanoi is outfitted with a range of fitness arenas from an outdoor swimming pool to an outstanding fitness center. The outdoor pool is landscaped to help swimmers escape the city noise while the fitness center also offers classes on Pilates, Yoga and Rhumba for guests seeking a guided workout.
- After a long day of sightseeing or intensive business meetings, the Oasis Spa is on hand. Choose from our range of signature massages or beauty treatments and, in the trained hands of our therapists, soothe into the ultimate relaxation experience.
TAKE EVENTS TO NEW HEIGHTS
- Melia Hanoi is the perfect place to meet, boasting 2 gorgeous ballrooms and a range of stately meeting rooms. The Grand Ballroom is Hanoi’s largest and accommodates up to 800 people. For conferences that will require private access, the Thang Long Ballroom is perfect and accommodates up to 360 guests.
The Meliá Hanoi has flexible meeting spaces for hosting small- to medium-sized meetings. The hotel is also equipped with state-of-the-art conference technology to take each event to a new level of grandeur—be it a moving celebration or dynamic meeting.
Rooms and Suites at the Meliá Hanoi
Bright, classical and inviting, all our Deluxe Rooms are furnished with a choice of king-sized beds or twin beds, large work desks with executive chairs, a well-stocked minibar and in-room tea and coffee making facilities.
Enjoy a breathtaking beauty of Hanoi from the height of our Premium room featuring modern design and state-of-the-art technology. All rooms are furnished with a choice of king size bed or twin size beds, a large work desk with an executive chair, a well-stocked mini bar and an in-room tea and coffee making equipment.
Relax in one of our recently refurbished Grand Premium and experience luxury and comfort. These suites are spacious and offer a cozy bedroom and a separate living room with well-lit work area, sofa and contemporary technology.
THE LEVEL SUITE
Spacious cozy and relaxing, all Executive Suites feature a beautiful living room that is perfect for entertaining business partners or relaxing with the family. The suites feature a well-lit work area, 42” TV in the living room, and separate bedroom to inspire your pursuit of productivity or rest.
Services and facilities at the Meliá Hanoi
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour room service
- 24 hour clinic
- Free WiFi internet at Cava Lounge
- Tour desk
- Baby-sitting service
- Business Center
- Gift shop and pharmacy
- Laundry and ironing service
- Limousine service
- Currency exchange
- Iron and ironing board in rooms (on request)
- Medical services with qualified doctor and nurse for in-house guests in case of emergency during day time
- Accessibility for guests with disabilities
- 5-storey car park
- Restaurants and dining outlets
- Marquee Club
- 2 ballrooms and 11 function rooms
- Fitness center
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Oasis spa and beauty salon
- Wheelchairs (on request